On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 04:43:02PM +0100, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
>               Hi Mike,

> > I think that it's safe to say that this thing CAN propagate through
> > the LPRng exploit.  Add that to the list of attack targets.

>  Okeleedokelee :).

        Have now seen one report of a compromised box with the remark
"an out of the box 7.0 system".  Unable to acertain whether this was
first edition or respin, however.

>                                       Bye,

>                                       Leonard.

        Mike
--
 Michael H. Warfield    |  (770) 985-6132   |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  (The Mad Wizard)      |  (678) 463-0932   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/