On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 10:45:54AM -0500, Hal Burgiss wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 03:38:01PM +0000, Thomas Ribbrock wrote:
> > IMO, at the very least you should be subscribed to the redhat-announce list,
> > where all RH patches are announced.
> >

> It's redhat-watch I believe. Or maybe both? Well worth it.

Ah. I was wondering about that - I've been subscribed to redhat-announce
since 1997 and suddenly something changed and I saw mails with
redhat-watch popping up. I never got an actual announcement stating what
was changing and why and the security messages kept coming, so I never
bothered to find out the details... But then again, Red Hat never was
very good with mailing lists (remember the archives desaster?) >:-)

Thanks,

Thomas
--
             "Look, Ma, no obsolete quotes and plain text only!"

     Thomas Ribbrock | http://www.bigfoot.com/~kaytan | ICQ#: 15839919