Thornton Prime wrote:
<snip>
> It's been up continuiously since I upgraded to the 2.4.0 kernel. The
> notable thing about mine is that there is no UPS and I live in California,
> and this is my desktop system, that my 5 year old and 3 year old pound on
> and play games on.

Do you really mean they don't have their own PCs? My son is four years
old and I've just upgraded his PC from DOS (can power off :-0 to Linux
(duct tape over power switch ;-).

He loves Gcompris but misses the Pinball game he run under DOS.

<WHISKY MODE>
Why can't anyone spend all their free time to create a pinball game for
my son? I mean, it can't be true that I'll have to do it myself?
</WHISKY MODE>

Regards
Gustav

--
pgp = Pretty Good Privacy.

To get my public pgp key, send an e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit my web site at http://www.schaffter.com