My suggestion, as I would make with regard to modems, is to get an external
DSL router and use a supported NIC to connect to it...for all intents and
purposes, the DSL router is just a router.  Just set up Linux to talk to it on
the same subnet, and you're set.

Jerry Human <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Hi All:
>
> Does anyone know where I can get a DSL adapter that would connect to my
> RH network? I've been to several sites, including Pricewatch, but none
> of them says which DSL protocol they use. I've got Ameritech DSL and
> they say they are compatible for Linux but don't support it, so I'm on
> my own.
>
> I've heard the best one to get is an Alcatel Speed Touch Pro but their
> site doesn't have consumer sales and I haven't found a reseller or even
> a price. I would settle for anything that works and I can afford.
>
> Thank you.

Mike Burger
CompuCom Information Services
http://www.compucomis.net