On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 03:59:05AM -0500, Jerry Human wrote:
> Hi All:
>
> Does anyone know where I can get a DSL adapter that would connect to my
> RH network? I've been to several sites, including Pricewatch, but none
> of them says which DSL protocol they use. I've got Ameritech DSL and
> they say they are compatible for Linux but don't support it, so I'm on
> my own.
>
> I've heard the best one to get is an Alcatel Speed Touch Pro but their
> site doesn't have consumer sales and I haven't found a reseller or even
> a price. I would settle for anything that works and I can afford.

g.dmt ADSL routers:

Speedstream 5660:
http://www.provantage.com/FP_58353.HTM?EFFI003

Cisco 677:
http://www.compuaces.com/webpage/itm06659.htm

Zxyel P641/642 can be gotten direct from them.

pcconnection.com sometimes has Alcatel products including the one you
mention. I was there the other day, and they didn't list any.

g.dmt bridge:

Westell Wirespeed:
http://www.westell.com/cgi-bin/r.cgi?FILE=westellstore/hdstoref.html;OWNER=NiYVd9rba

ebay tends to be loaded with this stuff too.

--
Hal B