I had an idea it might be RAM (don't know just a hunch). I has 32Meg of SIMM
so I removed my SDRAM DIMM and installed the SIMM.  I Installed RH7 and it
worked, albeit, a little slow due to only 32 Meg of RAM.  I tried adding
back into the setup the 128 Meg SDRAM DIMM and now I have 160Meg of RAM and
everything works fine, WOW.  Something to remember.
Michael