Wow, thanks for writing that up, Bret.

I'm not sure what changes on your ISP's DNS server to make it a "forwarder"
- a DNS server that didn't forward the results wouldn't be too helpful ...

I'll read up on the forwarder idea tomorrow - I'm taking a trip down to my
local Barnes and Noble to find a book on DNS, bind, etc.

You mentioned dhcpd and internal dns. I'd ask you how that works, too, but
I think I've used up my coupons for this list for a few days !

Thanks again.

julian.