Are we talkin about editors or linuxconf .... ??

I thought linuxconf was cool i upgraded to RH 7.2 and installed linuxconf
too ...
Although editing the files is ok but its pretty tiresome when ur changin
things quite often ... occassionally when X dies i go back to vi ...  but
for linuxconf is a must for everyday stuff ....

i remember havin to relearn how to do :wq in vi though ... ;-)

if anyone wants a substitute for linuxconf shipped with RH i suggest
downloading & installing the real linuxconf from the linuxconf site itself

Cheers
Ani

Linux is what Linux Does
                        --- Anon