I searched the archive and didn't find my answer. Can I do this with
Sendmail? I'm trying to setup some basic spam control. I would like to
reject mail from domains such as aol.com, yahoo.com, and hotmail.com,
but still receive mail from specific users at these domains.

Using Webmin I went to the Sendmail configuration and click "Spam
Control (access)". I set up an accept rule for a specific email address.
I then setup a reject on that domain. Maybe it doesn't work like a
firewall, but I was hoping it would see the accept first, and let it
through, while rejecting any others. So far it doesn't seem to work,
everything gets rejected.

Hopefully I explained that well enough. Can this be done or do I need to
add additional software?

Thanks.
James