Jim,

I've had great difficulty with the Ghost images I've made of my 7.2 and 7.3
partitions.  Ghost seems to have no problem creating them, but pukes when
trying to restore them.  I have asked Symantec for help, but they have only
offered trivial solutions at best which were worthless to me.  They claim to
be working on the problem.  If you want I can forward their emails to you.

If you are having success with Ghost images and linux partitions please tell
me how you are doing that.

Otherwise, I have had no problems whatsoever with installing 7.3 on dual
boot with W2k, and I have done so on three different machines.

Bill