I'm using the Ghostcast Server 7.5 and an MS-DOS Ghost Bootdisk. What I
normally do is install an OS fresh, install any drivers that I need to
have a 'clean/basic/working' system. Create a ghost image. Then I get
the machine 'back to where I had it' - which in my case is Website,
Postfix, Mailman, Mailing Lists, Horde, Imp, Samba, Webmin, Usermin etc.
Then I create a second ghost image. Then I create a 3rd image every
Sunday of the current state of the machine. That way I'm covered if I
install something and it BOMBS and I'm covered if I install something
and it works fine.

I do this with ALL my machines at home whether they be Linux, Win2K Pro
or Win2K Advanced Server. Makes life a bit easier if I try to install
something new an hour before I have to be at work and it ends up bombing
the system. :)

Jim Hale
---
Jim & Kathy's Website Collection