Jim,

What version of Ghost are you using?  Are you using MS or PC DOS on your
boot disk?  Is your Linux install bare bones when you make the images?  How
is your HDD structured?  The problem seems to have been isolated to dual
boot systems and unexplained as yet.  Do you have any info to add that might
solve the problem?

Thanks,
Bill