On Sun, 28 Jul 2002 22:02:10 +0900
Doug Lerner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> scribbled intuitively:

>Interesting note. Thanks, Jonathan. Actually, no, there is nothing in
>particular I am looking for at the moment. But I am just getting started.
>
>I like using Entourage (I admit it!) in OS X, so I hope I can find a
>really nice, complete, multi-account, multi-user email solution in Linux.
>And guess what - I don't even mind paying for software I like! :-)
====================================
If you mean something quite large, w/calendering, etc., you can give
evolution 1.0.8 a look.  Takes a little while to load up, but I believe
ithandles all of the things Entourage does.  [I personally prefer
separateapps, so I don't use evolution.  I use Sylpheed for my e-mail and
gnomecalender for keeping my calender.]
====================================

>And I will be looking for an Office solution, and a Web authoring
>solution too.
For an Office suite give OpenOffice.org a try.  Handles M$ Office Suite
files quite well.  For a few bucks you can get a hold of its slightly
more full featured cousin, StarOffice.
HTH,
Mike

--