Well, I decided to go with ReiserFS. Ext3fs just sorta seems like a hack
to ext2 to get journaling. I also heard that ext3 is pretty slow
compared to reiser, and they are both very reliable. However, XFS looks
really slick. It says it uses ACL's. Are these somewhat like NT style
ACL'L, where you can choose individual user permissions, or is it like
the old -rwxrwxrwx type of permission system