On Tue, 15 Oct 2002, Jonathan M. Slivko wrote:

> Will,
>
> Check on the RedHat.com site under Support, go to Mailing Lists, then go
> to the list that you want to search (redhat-list for example) then put
> in your query in the search box, and that should return a bunch of
> matches.

Last I looked, that didn't work very well and didn't work with all the
lists.  Did they fix something?

The official (but non-searchable) archives are at
hppts://listman.redhat.com.  Not having good searchable archives is oen of
the things we complain about most here...

> Another Alternative might be to search Google Groups
> (http://www.google.com). Just another suggestion.

Google searches work reasonably well, thogh they are hard to restrict to
just the Red Hat lists.

--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences