On Tue, 2002-10-15 at 22:59, Peter Kiem wrote:
> Hi Bret,
>
> > Both of these guys have gotten really busy, and I do not have the
> > resources to provide this service either.
>
> What sort of resources would be needed to run these lists?  Did Chuck or
> David ever give an idea of that?  Like could someone run it on an ADSL line
> or would it kill their bandwidth?
I have no idea of the bandwidth requirements.  During the design of the
prairienet stuff I know we discussed pretty significant cpu usage for
stuff like rebuilding the indexes used by htdig.  keeping an eye on the
various processes that need to be run and tweaking stuff when they fail
are more of what I had in mind when I mentioned resources.

> Of course you can always use the archives at
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=redhat-list&r=1&w=2

These seem to work and I will start directing folks there.  I had
forgotten about them. Thanks.

Bret