That was probably me. My point was -- why was the OP naming the hosts with
triple x within a zone already using a private address space. i.e.
172.16.0.0. I interpreted the triple x stuff as the OP attempt to hide the
public IP stuff.

BTW: The reason I have not seen any of these posts is spamassassin is
flagging these e-mails as spam because they contain triple x's within the
body. So they just end up in /dev/null. I have now added this list to SA's
white list.

Steve Cowles