Mark -

Call me.  We had the same thing here at the groundbreaking for the new
federal courthouse in Tuscaloosa.

Joel

Joel L. Sogol

Attorney at Law

811 21st Avenue

Tuscaloosa, Alabama  35401

ph (205) 345-0966

fx  (205) 345-0971

jlsa...@wwisp.com

Ben Franklin observed that truth wins a fair fight -- which is why we have
evidence rules in U.S. courts.