Right, but we're discussing constitutionality, so what Title VII doesn't
say doesn't constrain my question:

Were Title VII amended to require private, for-profit schools to give food,
would that be a higher "compelling interest" than the interest in
contraception?

Michael Worley
BYU Law School, Class of 2014