FYI, a post on developments of the past few months, in three parts:

http://balkin.blogspot.com/2015/07/update-on-contraception-coverage.html

*First*, a quick note on the government's new final rules regarding the
religious accommodation (including its extension to some for-profit
employers such as Hobby Lobby, Inc.).  *Second*, a summary of the courts of
appeals' treatment of the nonprofit challenges.  And *third*, a discussion
of the handful of *cert. *petitions that already have been filed in the
nonprofit cases--with particular emphasis on the theories of complicity
that those petitions allege in support of the argument that the
accommodation imposes a "substantial burden" on the plaintiffs' religious
exercise.

I'd be very grateful if listmembers would let me know if I've gotten
anything wrong, or overlooked anything of note.  And if you become aware of
any further court of appeals decisions or cert. petitions, please let me
know ASAP, so that I can update.  Thanks