I'll have to check that about part 90!!

Regarding the Maggiore, if the user is happy then I guess that is all that
matters. There are many that have had bad experiences with that equipment.
This reminds me of a article in the newspaper the other day.  They did an
article on the Yugo brand of cars, discussing how so many people dislike them
but a certain few are very loyal and happy.  Maybe the Maggiore & Yugos have a
lot in common.

If it were me & type acceptance was a problem, I would use the Micor or Mastr
II as the receiver & the Maggiore as the transmitter.

"russ" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> THE FCC! They came off the list a few years back.
>
> Go read for your self. Still a pile of the out there that have not been
> replaced but that does not back it right. Just a fact.
> 73 Russ.
>
> On the side there are about 40 very happy Maggiore users on the list? Most
> just do not want to get in a back and forth.
> Again came out and see a good system well installed.
> 73 Russ, W3CH

It