Thank you, Mathew. I had been following the discussion of element
spacing. Now I need to measure my spacing to see if it is in the
right range - I suspect not. What was the spacing that you
determined was correct for yours?

Russ
N4KOX
--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Mathew Quaife <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>