Well I am not so sure on that one just yet.  Was told that the first element
was 26" from the top, and each element was 58 1/4" center to center from
there, and if that is true, then I'm going to end up with my last element
down into the clamp area.  I've been sick most of this week, so have not
really messed with it.  Hopefully Tuesday I will be feeling better and will
be able to get the harness on the antenna then.

Mathew

Thank you, Mathew. I had been following the discussion of element
spacing. Now I need to measure my spacing to see if it is in the
right range - I suspect not. What was the spacing that you
determined was correct for yours?

Russ
N4KOX
--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Mathew Quaife <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>