I just measured mine (not as cold in North Florida as for you guys,
but it was interesting to measure the deminsions on my two antennas:

Both Had top element center 26" from top of pipe (so that was OK.)
Both had 34.25 inch loops (top to bottom)(reasonable)
Both had 62" separations from center of mount for each loop to the
next (unexpected.)

I was concerned that I would not have enough separation between
elements - looks like I have plenty. It really surprised me that my
spacing was more than the spacing for 2 meters, escpecially since
the elements are much smaller than the 37" that John has and
Mathew's given dimension and Cook towers confirmation of 35.25."

Interesting.

Russ
N4KOX
--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "kf0m" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> If you are looking for the length of the loops in addition to the
spacing
> the 2 meter DB224's I just put up had 37 inch loops on a 22 ft
mast. The
> factory element spacing was not consistent so you should
definitely check
> your spacing per the dimensions Russ gave.  I have one 150 mhz
DB224 and it