From: Kevin Custer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 1:09 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Select CTCSS and CSQ on Micor Receivers

Jim Cicirello wrote:

>Good Morning to the group:
>Can someone who may have been there and done that tell me the best
>way to operate both CTCSS and CSQ Decode from a Micor Base converted
>into a repeater? Let me clarify what I would like to do...I would
>like to be able to touch tone in CTCSS Decode when needed. The
>majority of the time I want to run CSQ.

What controller are you running, or are you using stock control cards?

> In studying the manual it
>appears that CTCSS is active high and CSQ is active low.

Correct, but the COS logic can be changed to Active High:
<http://www.repeater-builder.com/pix/cosswitch.gif>

> I thought of
>converting them to the same active COR state and them just switching
>the COR input to the controller, but is CSQ present when the CTCSS
>switch is in the decode position?

Again, what piece of equipment are we talking about when you refer to
"the CTCSS switch"? A stock card or something else?

Kevin