Ya, duplexers will have insertion loss.  Typically you get more insertion
loss with more rejection, so its a balancing act.

Insertion loss can range from .1 dB (very good) to 3 dB.

Typically if I can get a duplexer to less than a dB I'm happy.

*Insertion loss (dB) = 10 log ( P**IN** / P**OUT** )
*
So Pout = Pin x 10^(Insertion Loss/10)

So for 50 Watts:

.1 dB = 48.9 Watts