Transmission line theory is transmission line theory. It doesn't matter what
the frequency is it all works the same. Power line transmission engineers
worry about the same things in power transmission as do RF engineers. Only
the wavelength is different.

> IR drops in feed lines is much less than a factor than the LC/dielectric
> type losses.  Again frequency shows this.  100 W at 10 MHz and 1000 MHz
> will have radically different losses yet both have the same I and V and R.

A feed line at 10 MHz has a totally different R loss than the same feed line
used at 1000 MHz. It does NOT have the same R at different frequencies.  It
has the same "Z" (surge or characteristic impedance) at all frequencies but
not the same series resistance R.  The resistance increases because of skin
effect the higher the frequency is. This is where loss comes from.

73
Gary  K4FMX