Although I think most coordinating councils do a good job, they do here in
Florida, I really do not want the council telling repeater builders what
equipment to use.  They come up with the most stupidest and crazy ideas every
once in a while.  The policies are decided in a board room, nice and air
conditioned often with lots of certificates on the wall from 10 minute courses.

As long as they follow tested coordinating procedures it makes it easy for them
to decide good coordination.  But when it comes to technical issues I don't
trust them.

73, ron, n9ee/r

>From: George Henry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: 2007/09/01 Sat PM 11:17:49 CDT