  From: Don
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 2:31 AM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Call Sign and Sounds like a Ham , NOT

  I found something interesting and Thought Would share, I heard a
  Ham talking as He was driving through the Chicago Metro area on a
  large Repeater System , and when I am near the Computer , I Just
  look up the Call to find more info about the person to see If We
  might have something in common to talk about

  I looked up His call WD9XAD On http://www.qrz.com/ and
  http://hamcall.net/call nothing Found , Sure looks like a Older Call
  and the Person talked like a Ham

  But now days who knows so I went to the FCC Site
  http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/reports7/

  Top Search for Call sign Well it came up But NOT A Ham radio call, I
  doubt very much if it was the Person with the Non ham lic using it,
  But I found it interesting and Nice to learn something as We get
  older, it's just remembering it is the Problem Back in the Old Days
  We just took people at their word , But with the Internet I find
  things are not always what We think .

  73 De Don KA9QJG