________________________________

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Maxwell D Pratt
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 8:47 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Call Sign and Sounds like a Ham, NOT

I guess you could do the same in WV . But Ham plate is Totaly different
Color "White" With tower And Am Radio on it . Some other states also
have this type plate . The Am Radio is a Special Plate $5 first time
for plate then no extra charge for yearly sticker after . Vanity Plates
have an extra charge every year, Like $45 over and above cost of
sticker . As long as you have Ham raido you will have some trying to
get on air using an non existing call or some elses . Even in WV where
most of us know each other this happens. Usualy when you confront them
they don't come back to you .