Jim is correct. The experimental call signs are listed in 47 CFR 2.302.

Experimental (X follows digit) 2 letters, 1 digit, 3 letters
KA2XAA to KZ9XZZ and WA2XAA to WZ9XZZ only.

As you can see it does not include ONE Land or ZERO Land.

There is not anything that I could find on the WC#xxx call signs, but as I
remember, they were for SPECIAL STATIONS, i.e. Military, Local, County, and
State Government, as well as some others.

We have/had one here in Dallas for our City Office of Emergency Mangement,
WC5AAJ, currently expired, and not to be renewed.

Have fun.

Charles Miller
WD5EEH, Licensed in 1977.

<---- Jim Barbour wrote:

Mines not!

It's the 'X' at the beginning of the suffix that identifies that.
I think 'WC's were reserved for military club stations at one point.

--
Jim Barbour
WD8CHL