Ken,

I've had that problem on several systems.  Running shielded CAT5 took
care of most of the noise.  I still can detect the noise on a very weak
carrier received by the UHF repeaters but it's not bad enough to degrade
service.  The interfering signals aren't present all the time.  They
seem to slowly move across the repeater's input frequency.  I don't
believe there is any UHF signal being radiated by the WiFi antenna.
Installing a band pass filter between the radio and antenna made no
difference in the noise.

Dexter