Hi Ken ...  I run different brand names of wireless equipment and with
that in mind  some of the different AP use different IF freqs .
Here is a way to help out with the problem. Make sure the wireless is a
min of 20 feet away from the repeater antenna,  make sure the AP is
mounted in a steel in closure and grounded properly ...  and use
shielded cat cable. That should take care of it ...

Keith va3kmc