Re: So where are these famous brats being sold?

You'll smell them the minute you hit the flea market... they seem
to most often be semi upwind from Kevin/Ken's area. When the wind
turns 180 the smoke blows toward my groups space.

Some of us Repeater Builder Group Members are pretty easy to
spot... we wear a yellow plastic construction helmet with a small
wire metal tower on the top. Sometimes the tower is replaced by
a vhf rubber duck antenna.

These days a secret handshake might be a bit over the top...
some people have clammy palms. :-)

cheers,
s.