That was a problem in the mid-80s on 147.135 out there.

Anytime you get a huge audience like that, and get a group of people who
may have had a few too many, you can expect problems. Or, maybe it's
someone who doesn't like the Hamvention.

Part of the problem too is say you track it down to a certain hotel. You
still have possibly hundreds of hams it could be.

Joe M.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: