Hello,

I doubt if I would be interfering with them much with only five watts but I
would not want to ruffle any feathers.  I will be trying a better antenna
this year to help penetrate into the building though, last time I could not
talk very far into the buildings.

I tried a 100 watt repeater here at my tower once on 12.5 KHz split from
another repeater on the same tower and it worked well, even with a JapTrac
radio on site I was not hearing it.  That may not be true with all repeaters
and mobiles though.  The receiver in my portable repeater is pretty sharp
also, like I said I would probably be the one getting the interference but
will stay as far from them as possible.

Anyone is welcome to use the repeater if they want to, that is as long as
they are Hams and use it responsibly.  It will have my call, WB5IDM on it.

When/IF I get my space numbers I will publish it here.  There will be at
least three of us from Texas there, come see us!  Who knows, I may even have
a Coke or Yuck, a Dr Pepper......

Thanks for the help,
Paul

   _____