That is what I thought was wrong first of all, tried it both ways and
no change either way.  I thought for sure when I wired up the
controller that it was fine, but not sure when the other repeater
came into the picture.  I am going to check the switches today and
see if there is anything there.

Mathew

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Jim Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Check to see if Zone 2 Function 5 is turned on.  If on, it could
let a COR signal get to your repeater without having the correct
CTCSS frequency decoded.

> 73 - Jim  W5ZIT

non 131.8 keys repeater but no audio
> To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 10:44 AM
>

>             I have the analog MSF5000 repeater that has the
Cat300DX repeater