bkcarter33 wrote:
> Mike,
>
> I appreciate your response and concerns. I should have mentioned in
> my original post that I am either the the representative of the
> license holder (Kaysville City) for these frequencies, or in contact
> with the person who is.
Sounds like yours is a different story. My impressions of CERT (at least
in this area) is that they are a bunch of gung ho folks that want to
take matters into their own hands. Sounds like you guys are much more
organized than that.

As long as you know the pitfalls and how to work around them, sounds
like you';ll be fine.. Best of luck. Mike