  From: Craig W Clark
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 1:18 PM
  Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] How to set up a basic crossband repeater
system in Pub...

  I have to agree with Chris, this is a technical group; the legalities should
not be of concern here. (Unless maybe someone asks for info) I f you are in car
dealership, do you ask everyone that is buying a car if they have a drivers
license? Unless there is a specific reason then why does everyone assume they
are doing something wrong? Do all these people work for the FCC? Just my 2
cents! Probably not even worth that much!