Well, it matters to those of us who are "playing in the RF pool". This
whole argument started because of an issue with a "Channel 7"
transmitter and some people saying if it's called Channel 7 and it's DTV
it may not be on RF Channel 7 (174-180 MHz).

I think the original poster was trying to compare an analog signal to a
digital signal both being on RF channel 7.

Joe M.