If you start to worry about the kerchunkers your going to drive yourself
crazy.  I've had several repeaters for years and have learned that the
kerchunkers are usually someone who has just discovered your repeater
and want to know how it covers an area.  They'll drive around testing it
in many areas.  It usually goes away after a few days when they finish
their testing.  Other people just kerchunck the repeater to see if it's
on the air, or that their radio is still working.

As a repeater owner, you have to deal with many types of people and
personalities.  If you show that you are getting annoyed, the
kerchunking can get worse.  Many repeaters in my area have had problems
with users, I haven't.  The problem people usually go to a repeater
where they get attention.  I ignore them.

73, Joe, K1ike