From: Gareth Bennett (Ihug) <gare...@es.co.nz>
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2009 5:58:02 AM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] (OT)  APCO P25 horror stories anyone?

Hello Group,

As P25 is being rolled out worldwide, I have
been hearing many stories regarding P25 shortcomings. ..Such as Vocoder
problems in high noise situations, "Jitter" and "Multipath" issues from users
that have converted from their legacy Analog systems, etc . The repeater issues
(If any) are especially interesting for
me, and would be very interested in hearing feedback from my colleagues from
around the globe.

Best regards to all

Gareth Bennett