From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Chris Carruba
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 7:30 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] (OT) APCO P25 horror stories anyone?

Fire Departments in my local area are displeased with the digital systems

I have read reports where the roaring noise of a fire in the back ground
disrupted the communications resulting in casualties.

The town I live in rolled back from a 800mhz apco p25 back to their analog
VHF system.

Best Regards,

Chris Carruba
Co-Admin irc.spidernet.org http://www.spiderne <http://www.spidernet.org>