To all of those that have replied or are thinking of replying to this set of
messages.

I wish to thank each and everyone of you.  I have had a few send me direct
emails, both good and bad (at the time).  So I have decided to post this and
make a couple of things clear.

I have made it clear to my boss that the FCC license information for the one
repeater we are looking for is incorrect and needs to be fixed.  We are working
on that issue.

After I started making this post, I communicated with the city fire chief who
is in charge of their communications and have determined that the repeater is
not located at the water tower, that is close to the address on the license.
Plus there is no other "tall" structure that I deem suitable for a repeater at
that address.

We have been given some good suggestions both from this yahoo group and from
the FD Chief and we will be looking into those suggestions this next week.  If
anyone else wishes to make suggestions, please feel free to do so, but I ask
that you contact me directly at the address listed with this post.

I consider most of this post closed and wish to thank each and everyone of you.
 Will let ya'll know what happens in the near future.  If any of you felt like
I misled you or something along those lines, I apologies, I provided data as I
received it and was not trying to withhold anything as I made my post.  This is
a great group and look forward to talking to ya'll again.

Chris KE5IGO