Hi guys Just updating on the 6mc450s style notch duplexer problem.We found
one of the 6 tuning insulators inside were burnt through the insulator so we
got the local engineering group to lave another insulator out of nylon rod
and have put it back together and tested it on the service monitor and it
comes up perfect on it and tested it with a maxon pm150 and we are now
getting 40 watt output of the duplexer instead of 4-10watt so I think we
have fixed it .We will know when we install it back into the repeater.

Thank You,
Ian Wells,
Kerinvale Comaudio,
361 Camboon Road.Biloela.4715