Is the antenna cut for the repeater freq?

In any case I've never known a bad match into a duplexer tuned into a good
match to work.

I've often fudged...Look at forward power while injecting a signal that is
noisy (when transmitter is keyed). Gently rock the cavity frequency just a bit.
If you hear the receiver improve you get the idea...

Not perfect, but may get 'er going for you.

GeorgeC
W2DB