Again let me say thanks for all the help.

In the 30 years of hamming, this is all new to me and I am learning something
new every day I play with this.  And yes, it is really fun, to be able to learn
something new about our hobby.

I have all RG 213 coax as harness cable for the cans and to the radio for
transmit and from radio through bandpass to the can on receive.

I have been measuring the swr out of the radio. One of you said that I need to
move the meter to the other side of the duplexer and check it there. I will do
that again. I did check it there before, but have been leaving the meter in
line between the radio and duplexer.

Right now we have it running at 55 watts (out of radio) and everyone sounds
great, except one and that may be his antenna as there is a little frying noise
on him.

One ham on the other side of county did say the reading went up from S2 to S5
so he was happy and a ham in another county about 27 miles away said we are 20
over at his place.

This is a great improvement, because when it was ran around 10 to 20 watts the
noise covered everyone up.

Thanks gain, I really do appreciate the help. I hope everyone has a great week.

73
John