  From: Don Davison
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 12:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] if you have a commercial licenses check it on
the fcc site

  same problem Don, but a slightly different approach.  May want to wait a day
or 2...problem(?)  From the past tial (and success) I noticed my issue date for
the GROL was different than perceived.  Perhaps a change in recording created a
different date (date of the recording change).  What comes to mind is when the
FCC changed from 1st class designation to the GROL ident., but I'm not sure.

  Don kb0caq