  From: Ralph Mowery
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:50 AM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: if you have a commercial licenses check
it on the fcc site

  It was not worth much around 1971 or 72 when I passed the first class.  I was
about 21 at the time.  I had never seen a TV transmitter and only got to look
into a 1000 watt AM station control room and could see the tubes through  a
glass window.  Passed it the first time.
  I only wanted the second class, but it only cost $ 1.00 more to take the
first class