From: Mike Wehr <weh...@comcast.net>
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, March 30, 2010 9:01:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: if you have a commercial licenses check it
on the fcc site

I grandfathered in when then junked the 1st Class license.  :-(

After searching the FCC site I noticed that they have my date totally screwed
up. Anyone know if their database got trashed at some time?

GROL today is a simple, 'we give you the questions, we give you the answers...
just remember the right one'.

Not worth too much.